Stillness of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stillness of Eternity

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Cradle of Death...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo~Almagaest
Administrator
Administrator
Neo~Almagaest

Welcome to the Cradle of Death... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Cradle of Death...   Welcome to the Cradle of Death... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:14 pm

And honestly, I'm not as evil as you'd think. I just am an avid Death fan. If you're a new Member, tell me and everyone else about yourself here, if you're comfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://embracethevoid.darkbb.com
Snake44

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cradle of Death...   Welcome to the Cradle of Death... EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:08 pm

UM me UM ME THE TALLEST MAN AND HAVE A RECORD OF A LOTA BIG THINGS
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Administrator
Administrator
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cradle of Death...   Welcome to the Cradle of Death... EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Suuure <.< I'm slightly new so: My name is Gio, I'm 13, I like to make games, play games, chat with friends, play basketball. and surf the web =D I also look at alot of fan art from games. And though some of you might think I have a crush on Marin, I don't any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cradle of Death...   Welcome to the Cradle of Death... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Cradle of Death...
Page 1 of 1