Stillness of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stillness of Eternity

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borderlands:That RPG/Shooter with the over 3 million weapons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkjak951

darkjak951

Borderlands:That RPG/Shooter with the over 3 million weapons! Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands:That RPG/Shooter with the over 3 million weapons!   Borderlands:That RPG/Shooter with the over 3 million weapons! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVW7nwqroQ
I kid you not, this game literally has over 3 million weapons! But I am getting ahead of myself, Borderlands is when a first person shooter meets an RPG kinda like Fallout or Mass Effect. The difference is that this game tries to balance out the Shooting and RPGing to make it a balanced effort unlike the stat heavy fallout 3. On the shooting end, when you shoot someone, you hit them. There is no dice roll whatsoever, it only relies on how well you aim your gun. You can also do other things you can normally do in other shooters like Sprint, Iron Sight, Melee, ect. Then there is the RPG half, which involves leveling up from killing enemies, questing, and upgrading one of the four selectable character's unique skill trees. This game will feature, like I said before millions of guns all procedurally generated so that they all have their unique characteristics like firing abnormally fast or shooting lighting. By far the biggest feature with this game is the inclusion of four player drop in and drop out co-op. No game combining FPS and RPG elements has done this on a console and it sounds really cool as you can gain more gear and experience from joining in a friends game. All and all, I am really psyched for this game and it is my first reserved game ever(which I am proud of cheers) and it releases october 20th! What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

Borderlands:That RPG/Shooter with the over 3 million weapons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stillness of Eternity :: Console Gaming :: XBox 360-
Jump to: