Stillness of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stillness of Eternity

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-READ THIS NOW!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo~Almagaest
Administrator
Administrator
Neo~Almagaest

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-READ THIS NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-READ THIS NOW!!!   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-READ THIS NOW!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Every member on this forum(with the exception of one or two) was sent a private message with a link to an offkey site. The sender, apparently, was me, although I do not recall sending them. After checking a few things in the IPs of the administration panel, I found out that someone had hacked my account and sent them all out. The user in question who did this had posted nothing, made no changes to their profile, and is now permanently banned and had their account deleted.

I apologize for this inconvenience and will definitely beef up security around here.

I must also point out that if any member chooses to change his or her password for security reasons(which is perfectly fine by me, I've already done so) must notify me of the password via PM strictly for administration purposes.

Again, I'm sorry that this happened.
Back to top Go down
https://embracethevoid.darkbb.com

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-READ THIS NOW!!!
Page 1 of 1